Early childhood classes from Le Petit Atelier aim at awaking the child’s musical curiosity by offering a varied repertoire of songs, rhymes and games that are engaging and stimulating. All required materials are supplied, and many musical instruments are brought in and introduced to the children.
While participating in fun activities, the child will be encouraged to:
- explore the sounds in her surroundings.
- experience basic musical concepts such as beat, rhythm, pitch, tone colour and dynamics.
- discover, touch and try many musical instruments.
- learn songs and rhymes from the traditional and contemporary English repertoire.
- listen and discover selected musical works from various styles, and various cultures.
The workshops have a duration of 30 minutes, and the cost is based on the amount of workshops required per week. Please contact us for more information on pricing.